Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Times of Refreshing -- a glimpse.

For the past few days, Willma and I have been doing the bible reading (one hour) consistently, and how it is revolutionizing my growth! Anna came down a few times to read with us. Today, Danny Rha joined us in my room. We had an awesome time of prayer! God really spoke to us about UCLA, and about our individual lives. Oh I am so so so so so excited for what is up ahead. I love my classmates. I love them! They are so wonderful. I love the program. It is hardcore social justice focused. I am going to start getting trained by Tatiana from Newsong LA; she wants me to have leadership training for JAC / CSC of Newsong LA church and UCLA. Oh I am so excited. In addition, Willma is having his family group on campus on Tuesday nights. There is so much going on, and I am just so thankful for so many people who have been praying for me and constantly challenging / encouraging. Even yesterday, Yen Ling, my roommate told me that God wants her to do devotionals with me in the mornings. I was so blessed to hear that, for I struggle with the most mind battles in the mornings! So, this upcoming is going to be a hardcore intensive year of growth in God's movements in all areas of my life. Yayayayayyyy!There is so much a person can focus on in this life, but when you come to a point of focusing on His purposes, something insides you lives... for when we die for Him, that's when we truly live.

Oh fasho.

Till next time.

GODSPEED.

No comments: