Friday, May 2, 2008

The God of Comfort

Someone once told that I was always too hard on myself. I think it's true.Today, has to be the most discouraging day for me.

At work, I was told to do something on the computer. I started proceeding with the project, but then should have worded some information correctly. I started receiving emails that confirmed my mistake. I was trying so hard to be efficient, it blew up in my face.

Then...that night...
I did something that could have endangered some people. I didn't mean to (of course). I am currently doing a project to bring hope to those who are struggling with sexual addictions / perversions, etc. But, this project needed what I shouldn't have tried to latch onto and really put people in potential trouble.

So, I really messed it up tonight.
But it gets worse. Later, I met someone on the street by my house. And I really felt the Lord telling me to talk with her. I stopped there for about three minutes asking God why I should, because I just wanted to go home. But eventually I did, and she was very nice. I told her she was my new friend. haha. We started walking to go to eat at one of the street vendors, but I was reminded that I was to go home. I just hate messing up! So, I in the middle of our trek to food, I told her sorry and went back home. She was really nice and understood, but I really felt confused.

Today was a day full of failures. I know tomorrow will be another day.

God please comfort me right now.
And whoever is reading this, please pray for me. I don't think many people how hard it's been these days. Maybe God is trying to humble me...

I hate it when He does that.
Ouch.

No comments: